Study Architecture at Berlin International
The learning environment fostered at Berlin International is student-centered and hands-on. Our teaching concept focuses on project-based learning; students work individually and in groups in order to promote professional and personal growth and the development of team skills. All BA programs at Berlin International are taught in English. In combination with our diverse student and teaching body and our global network this enables us to offer a truly international academic experience.
Architects have a wide variety of job opportunities. Our graduates can work on the creation and alteration of design and building projects in various scales and typologies as well as in the artistic and creative industries.
Potential professional environments include:
- Architecture and urban design practices
- Construction companies
- Building materials industry
- Cultural and state institutions
- Production design for film, TV, and theater
- Design agencies and trade fairs
- Freelance work
The application process for studying Architecture at Berlin International is very easy. You can simply and safely share your personal information through our online application platform. After receiving a confirmation email with a link a copy of the following documents can be uploaded:
- Passport or EU identity card
- High school diploma certificate with transcript (German Abitur, Fachabitur or equivalent). Please also submit an official translation of the diploma and transcript into English or German if they are in another language.
- University certificate with transcript (if applicable). Please also submit an official translation of the diploma and transcript into English or German if they are in another language.
- English language test certificate (CEFR level B2 or above)
- Portfolio PDF with a minimum of 10 works
For more information please use the menu item Admission.