Become an Architect now with our Bachelor program at Berlin International
The Architecture BA program prepares you for your future career through perfecting your creative, planning and professional skills. During the program, we will equip you with all tools needed to understand and contribute to the built environment in a socially and environmentally responsible way in any given context. Creative and critical thinking, problem-solving skills, adaptability, an international outlook, interdisciplinary experience and intercultural competence are of special importance for the program.
Graduates of Architecture have various job opportunities in the market. After graduation from Berlin International, graduates can work on the creation and alteration on a variety of typologies and scales.
There are various job perspectives and employers such as:
- Architecture and urban design offices
- Construction companies
- Building materials industry
- Cultural and stately institutions
- Production design for film, TV, theater
- Design agencies and fairs
- Freelance work
The application process for studying Architecture at Berlin International is very easy. You can easily and safely share your personal information through our online application platform. After receiving a confirmation email with a link, you can upload a copy of your documents:
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Copy of High-School diploma with transcript (German Abitur / Fachabitur or equivalent). We also need an official translation of your diploma and transcript into English or German if they are in another language.
- Copy of English Language Test
- A portfolio with a max. of 10 works
For more information please use the menu item Admission.
Find out more about the Architecture BA program at Berlin International. Here you will find a comprehensive brochure as PDF for download, containing information on the program and the individual modules.
Our academic calendar for the Bachelor of Arts program in Architecture shows all course and vacation dates as well as public holidays at a glance.