The Student Council is elect each year by the students of Berlin International. According to BI's constitution (§18), the students are entitled to form their own representative body to represent their general interests. The Student Council also elects the student members who will voice and represent the students' interests in the Academic Senate.
For the academic year 2019/20, the following students were elected as regular members to the student council:
- Sheikh Salahuddin Mahmud (Product Design, 2nd year), Head of the Student Council
- Fabio Kunckel De Araujo (Digital Business & Management, 1st year),
- Hande Yilmaz (Business Administration, 2rd year)
- Oleg Ibragimow (Business Administration, 3rd year)
As substitutes were elected:
- Julie Cotsaftis (Interior Design, 1st year)
- Yee Man Wong (Business Administration, 1st year)
- Tolga Öztürk (Business Administration, 3rd year)
In addition, the Student Council nominated David Garcia Gonzalez as the student representative for the Academic Senate and Fabio Kunckel de Araujo as the substitute student member for the Academic Senate.
The Student Council can be reached via mail at email@example.com